Date:      Wed, 18 Mar 1998 17:38:21 -0800
From:      "Randy A. Katz" <randyk@ccsales.com>
To:        Robert Withrow <witr@rwwa.com>, "Michael V. Harding" <mvh@netcom.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 'Code Freeze'

This is ridiculous sounding. Everyone is doing a great job on FreeBSD. I
buy the CD's and just store them and never use them just to support FreeBSD
at large. I always load the OS from the ftp.freebsd.org site and then
propagate it out to other machines...

...just thought I'd flame not.

Thanx,
Randy Katz