Date:      Fri, 12 Jul 1996 12:23:12 -0600
From:      "Lic. Vladimir Armenta" <varmenta@tsi.com.mx>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD aplication in my company

>From :  Lic. Vladimir Armenta Ruelas
	Los Mochis, Sinaloa
	México

To   :  The FreeBSD Team
	somewhere in the cyberspace

	Hello !!, I´m glad to get in touch with you, and I would like to encourage you
in order to keep your project growing every day. Besides, I am interested in learning
how FreeBSD can halp us to link our existing LANs (if possible), if you can send me some
information related, it would be very well received. We have covered 16 citys with our
services and we are planning to join them to concentrate and feedbak the information
generated every day. If FreeBSD is not intended for what I thought, please excuse me,
(don´t laugh), and let me know anyway. As you can see, I don´t have a big english, but I
can understand what you send me. I studied Computer Systems and just started to learn
about the options in creating a WAN. Thanks for your time and congratulations for your
(very well done) work.

Send information to :

			Vladimir Armenta Ruelas
			varmenta@tsi.com.mx