Date:      03 Feb 2000 18:53:15 +0100
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@flood.ping.uio.no>
To:        <johnmpurser@home.com>
Cc:        "'Jonathon McKitrick'" <jcm@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>, "'Jason Evans'" <jasone@canonware.com>, <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: @home.com's e-mail problems

"John Purser" <johnmpurser@home.com> writes:
> Of course, if this talk about AT&T merging with MS has any substance behind
> it then all the suggestions and system failures in the world won't help.

Wait a minute - you mean that the big bad-ass technology company that
got hit by an anti-trust suit in the eighties and the big bad-ass
technology company that got hit by an anti-trust suit in the nineties
are planning a merger? I mean, like, do they *enjoy* being the target
of anti-trust lawsuits?

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@flood.ping.uio.no