Date:      Sat, 20 May 2000 06:35:01 -0500
From:      "Shawn Barnhart" <swb@grasslake.net>
To:        "emre" <emre@interniq.org>, <freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: PGP5 & XFmail problem

----- Original Message -----
From: "emre" <emre@interniq.org>

| I've installed PGP5 from the ports collection.  I also installed
XFmail from

| the ports, which has support for PGP5 (for signing/encrypting mail).
But for

| some reson it is not working.  Is anyone else using XFMail and PGP?
|
| I noticed this:
|
| bash-2.03# pgp5
| Invoked with unknown symlink

Is it possible to specify /usr/local/bin/pgpe instead of pgp5?  I get
the unknown symlink error, but I think it's because pgp5 is supposed to
be activated as:

pgpe    Encrypt (including Encrypt/Sign)
pgps    Sign
pgpv    Verify/Decrypt
pgpk    Key management

..and not just plain pgp5.

While we're on the topic, what's the difference between 6.5.1 and 5.0?
pgpi.org shows 6.5.1 *and* 5.0i as "current" versions.