Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 2000 15:33:57 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Martin Blapp <mb@imp.ch>
To:        "Jose M. Alcaide" <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Staroffice 5.2 and network - broken ?

Hi,

It works with native Linux I ment. I also discovered that it works
with localhost. If you install a squid-proxy on localhost, web-pages
are working, but not the rest. A very strange problem ...

Martin

Martin Blapp, mb@imp.ch
Improware AG, UNIX solution and service provider
Zurlindenstrasse 29, 4133 Pratteln, Switzerland
Phone: +41 79 370 26 05, Fax: +41 61 826 93 01