Date:      Sat, 30 Mar 1996 10:44:37 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        wes@intele.net
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD vs. Win95, per Annelise Anderson

> In a recent conversation with Annelise, she revealed that she had
> written this in the recent past, but not posted it because she wasn't
> certain the humor would be apparent.  My wife and I both laughed so
> much, I asked Annelise if I could post it here in chat.  Having
> obtained her permission, here it is for your reading enjoyment.  I
> hope you enjoy it as much as I did.  (Being a sailor, I particularly
> like the inclusion of GPS devices in the list below.)

I think that this is pretty awesome, actually!  I wish she had posted
it and, in fact, think that it should be entered into the FAQ without
delay!  The humorous nature of it aside, it DOES actually describe
some of the fundamental differences between the two systems in
language that even the most rank beginner (or ones that shower) could
understand.

I'm saving this, and may even generate an SGML version at some
point.. :-)

						Jordan