Date:      Thu, 1 May 2003 13:05:23 +0200
From:      Andreas Klemm <andreas@freebsd.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 5.0 newbies: FreeBSD's future [was: Re: Tracking -CURRENT]

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

On Thu, May 01, 2003 at 10:02:39AM +0200, P. U. Kruppa wrote:
> I think this is a special situation which will be solved as soon
> as there is a 5.x -STABLE.

Agreed.

And I think more mailinglists really aren't necessary.

The release announcements stated out everything clearly.
http://www.freebsd.org/releases/5.0R/announce.html
http://www.FreeBSD.org/releases/5.0R/early-adopter.html

An "early adaptor" should report the bugs found
as good as possible to the developers on -current mailinglist
or via send-pr and the better the bug reports are the faster
we get a new 5.0-STABLE.

That's the task the early adaptors have now and people
who perhaps didn't had a clue what an "early adaptor" is
should please not complain about stability or missing
infrastructure.

	Andreas ///

--=20
Andreas Klemm - Powered by FreeBSD 4.8-STABLE
Need a magic printfilter today ? -> http://www.apsfilter.org/

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT

--X1bOJ3K7DJ5YkBrT--