Date:      Wed, 2 Jun 2004 23:40:29 -0700
From:      "Derrick Ryalls" <ryallsd@fbsdsolutions.com>
To:        "'Gary Kline'" <kline@thought.org>, "'Wayne Sierke'" <ws+freebsd-questions@au.dyndns.ws>
Subject:   RE: recommends on the best webstats suite?

> 	I'm finished the config section; but now am pointing lynx
> 	at the html docs.  This is probably a case where I need to
> 	be patient and RTFM.  --Or really, print out the docs and
> 	go in a quiet corner since reading online gives me problems.
>
> 	One thing you can help me with is: what cmd to I type to
> 	get awstats going?  (I've configured to have the output
> 	be placed in /var/log rather than in "."  but now what?)

Gary, if you still need assistance with this, let me know and I can help
you offline.

> 	gary

I got AWStats working for web logs and it is nice, but I would like to
use it for my maillogs as well.  Does anyone know of a wrapper script
that will transform maillogs into a format that awstats can understand?
The built in script doesn't work with my mail server (courier-mta).