Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 1995 14:12:40 -0600 (CST)
From:      jbryant@server.iadfw.net
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   What happened to my include files!@#

After having relative success with the 950210 snap, I just installed the
950322 snap on my system yesterday hoping to solve a few problems.

1). How did the include files get screwed up?

2). Many passwd file operations do not now work, including the passwd(1)
command.

I installed this identically to the 950210 snapshot, by doing a
'sh extract.sh' in each of the dist dirs [on the /tmp partition].

I would really like to get this up and running so I can get some testing
done prior to installing it here on server.  At this point, I cannot even
change my password or compile ANYTHING!

vipw does seem to work...

The matcd info cannot be changed via the -c flag either.  I attempted to
assign a different port for matcd0 and it always comes back that matcd0
is unknown when giving any command using it at the config> prompt.

Jim
--
All opinions expressed are mine, if you   | "I will not be pushed, stamped,
think otherwise, then go jump into turbid | briefed, debriefed, indexed, or