Date:      Sat, 14 Nov 2020 19:42:17 +0100
From:      Benedict Reuschling <bcr@FreeBSD.org>
To:        =?UTF-8?Q?Fernando_Apestegu=c3=ada?= <fernando.apesteguia@gmail.com>, freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Introducing myself

Hello Fernando,

I'm glad you decided to help us out with translations as well. Your man
page EXAMPLEs are a good addition to our man pages. We publish the
Journal for exactly this purpose of bringing in more people into the
project (especially this issue). Thank you for all your work thus far.

We can also think about a general documentation bit for you, if you are
interested in committing your own changes over time (from translations
and other doc areas). Let me know off-list if you are interested in that
and we'll work out a way towards that goal.

So yes, welcome to the translators list.

Regards
Benedict