Date:      Sun, 17 Dec 2000 13:38:55 +0000
From:      Jamie Heckford <heckfordj@psi-domain.co.uk>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: ESS Sound Driver

Hi,

I got hold of you driver, compiled and installed it.

After booting, I logged in as root and typed:

# kldload snd_maestro3

but this returned the following error message:

pcm0: <ESS Technology Maestro3> at device 12.0 on pci0
pcm0: Unable to map i/o space
device_probe_and_attach: pcm0 attach returned 6

Any ideas on what I am doing wrong??

Any help appreciated

Jamie