Date:      Sat, 29 Jan 2000 22:10:04 -0800 (PST)
From:      Akinori MUSHA aka knu <knu@idaemons.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/16438: Fix net/gnome-icu to install i18n files

The following reply was made to PR ports/16438; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Akinori MUSHA aka knu <knu@idaemons.org>
To: dima@Chg.RU
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 15:07:25 +0900

 Is this PR meant to be exactly the same as my PR `ports/16298'?
 Geez, this patch looks far smarter than my quick hack.

 If it works well and the PR is to be closed, feel free and don't
 forget to close mine too, Mr. Committer.

 --
                      /
                     /__  __

 "If you choose not to decide you still have made a choice."