Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 2004 09:23:54 GMT
From:      registernw@mail.rkscp.co.uk
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Automated reply from registernw@mail.rkscp.co.uk

Further to your recent e-mail, I am able to confirm your registration with Supply Chain Personnel.

If you are registering as a new candidate, your details will be passed to the relevant consultant who will contact you shortly.

However, if you are an existing candidate, we will automatically update our database and trust that it will not be long before we are able to contact you regarding relevant opportunities.

If your e-mail is not related to registration, please contact us on adminnw@rkscp.co.uk

Kind Regards

Amanda Robinson