Date:      Wed, 19 Jun 1996 22:03:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Steve Emmert <steve@emmert.com>
To:        nox@jelal.hb.north.de
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   TKdesk port trouble

Hi,

Tried the port of Tkdesk, went ok until:

gcc -Wall -pipe -O2 -g -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include
 -I/usr/X11R6/include -c tixImgXpm.c
tixImgXpm.c:78: parse error before `Tk_ImageMaster'
tixImgXpm.c:78: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
tixImgXpm.c:82: parse error before `imageCmd'
tixImgXpm.c:82: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
tixImgXpm.c:107: parse error before `}'
tixImgXpm.c:107: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
tixImgXpm.c:131: parse error before `PixmapMaster'
tixImgXpm.c:131: warning: no semicolon at end of struct or union
tixImgXpm.c:147: parse error before `}'
tixImgXpm.c:147: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
tixImgXpm.c:155: parse error before `Tk_ImageType'
tixImgXpm.c:167: parse error before `tixPixmapImageType'
tixImgXpm.c:168: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer
 without a cast

(Pages more of errors)

*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Any clues??

--Steve

Steve Emmert
steve@emmert.com
"Just another unindicted co-conspirator"