Date:      Wed, 26 Apr 2000 03:11:03 -0400
From:      root <lord@connection.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   permission denied

Hi,

No matter what form of Unix I use, I get  'permission denied' logged in
as root.
But if I use a  file manager  to access the same thing, I can.
All I have for FreeBSD is Xterm and I'm trying to compile the kernel.
How do I solve this problem???
I've tried every form of Linux and Solaris7 and have the same problem.
Is it in how the installation is done? Am I missing something along the
way???

Please help. I got the get away from Windows.

Harv
lord@connection.com