Date:      Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:22:20 -0500
From:      Mark Kane <mark@mkproductions.org>
To:        Yuan Jue <yuanjue122@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IE in FreeBSD?

Yuan Jue wrote:
> Hello, all
>
> Does anybody successfully  run Internet Explorer under Wine in FreeBSD? What
> should I do to get it run? Any suggestion will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks.

I don't know if you've already seen this, but the WINE Application DB
may have info on how others got it to run:

http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=25

Another suggestion would be to run a browser that runs natively on
FreeBSD such as Mozilla Firefox, regular Mozilla, Opera, or even
Konqueror if you use KDE. I stopped using IE when the first Mozilla
Firebird beta came out and I can't say I've missed anything. :)

-Mark