Date:      Thu, 17 May 2007 07:52:32 -0400
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-usb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: All-in-one printer/scanner dilemma

On Thursday 17 May 2007 04:15, Hans Petter Selasky wrote:
= > I'm confused, are you saying, it may be possible to share the
= > functionality /now/? So, which device should I give to sane? The
= > /dev/ulpt0?
=
= No, you need to change "uscanner.c" so that it does not grab the complete
= device, but rather just one interface. Also you need some information which
= interface is the scanner and which is the printer.

If you have a patch (for 6.2-recent), I'll be happy to test it. Thanks!

	-mi