Date:      Sat, 25 Jan 1997 14:49:07 -0500 (EST)
From:      stanb@netcom.com (Stan Brown)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.com (Free BSD Questions list)
Subject:   Does anyone know where the Gravis ftp site has moved to?

	I am still struggling with my Gravis Ultrasound. Apparently I need some
	thing called pattern file to play midi sound files. These seem to have
	an extension of .mid

	I found a reference to downloading them in the multimedia list archives.
	it mention 2 locations. The Gravis www site, where I found a huge
	collection of files with little or no documentation all in .zip or .arc
	and similar DOS formats that I can;t  read. The second site mention was
	ftp.orst.edu. This site refuses anonymous ftp login, and I think they
	have changed their policies a lot lately, since one of the list that I
	have belonged to for years was forced to find a new home after being
	hosted there for a long time.

	So my question is does anyone know where this archive might have moved
	to? Anyone have nay other suggestions as to how to get these files in a
	format that I can unpack them on my FreeBSD machine?

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    404-996-6955
Factory Automation Systems