Date:      Sat, 04 Mar 2000 02:15:13 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: diskprep beta -- comments wanted.

On Fri, 03 Mar 2000 16:45:36 MST, Warner Losh wrote:

> Please let me know how this works.  I'd like to see this in FreeBSD in
> the fullness of time.  It will be a useful tool and end a lot of the
> frustration I've seen in connection with the setting up of disks.

As an aside, 4.0-RELEASE's sysinstall looks set to kick ass in this
area.  Of course, your solution will provide something more useful for
folks who don't want to interact with anything after typing the command.
Well, it will once it takes command-line options instead of / as well as
parsing a config file. :-)

Ciao,
Sheldon.