Date:      Thu, 30 Mar 1995 16:12:07 -0600 (CST)
From:      TR Nguyen <nguyen@omega.uta.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org (freebsd-hackers)
Subject:   Re: Posix thread library (fwd)

Forwarded message:

>  * Last time I looked, the latest beta of pthreads did include support for
>  * FreeBSD-2.0.  Try looking in ftp://sipb.mit.edu/pub/pthreads
>
> Cool.  Somebody want to make a port for now? :)
>
> Satoshi

	I'll attempt to get it ported to my FreeBSD box and test it out.
If someone already done this, let me know.

TR Nguyen

--------- Problems with Microsoft products? ----------------------------
1. Extend hand 2. Fold back thumb, index, ring, and little finger.
3. Locate "RESET" on front panel. 4. Depress, hold for +100ms 5. Release
------ for more info: finger nguyen@omega.uta.edu | less ---------------