Date:      14 Oct 2002 17:00:59 -0500
From:      "Kenneth P. Stox" <stox@imagescape.com>
To:        Mikel King <mikel@ocsinternet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   END OF THREAD: Re: Rackspace-like provider for FreeBSD?

On Mon, 2002-10-14 at 16:03, Mikel King wrote:

> You should asked them where they're buying their crack?  In any event
> have you had any luck with this? The company I work for has absolutely
> no probs hosting FreeBSD in fact we really don't like anthing else...

Well, as I mentioned in an earlier post, one of their salesmen was on
crack, and personally I don't want to know where he got it from. I
received a call from Rackspace the evening, of the same day, I posted
this originally, and straightened out the whole mess.

I think it is time for this thread to end, and to get back to useful
discussion.

Again, thanks to all who responded,

-Ken Stox
 stox@imagescape.com