Date:      Sat, 12 Jun 1999 10:35:38 -0700
From:      "kahn" <kahn@deadbbs.com>
To:        "'Niklas Saers'" <berenmls@saers.com>, <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Sendmail

/etc/mail
a file called relay-domains
add the domains of your systems. If this does not work then add the IP
address of each machine in this format [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]

Good luck

Erin

mailto:kahn@deadbbs.com
http://www.deadbbs.com
http://www.fortenberry.net

"Ah, young webmaster... java leads to shockwave. Shockwave leads to
realaudio.
And realaudio leads to suffering."
		--Peter da Silva