Date:      Tue, 20 May 2014 21:55:02 -0700
From:      Anish <akgupt3@gmail.com>
To:        Willem Jan Withagen <wjw@digiware.nl>
Cc:        FreeBSD virtualization <freebsd-virtualization@freebsd.org>, Andriy Gapon <avg@freebsd.org>, Neel Natu <neel@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: bhyve: svm (amd-v) update

Hi Willem,

> I patch against bhyve_SVM, because in the later case I get
complaints that
This patch is to sync bhyve_svm project branch with HEAD @263780, so you
have to first merge HEAD to bhyve_svm. It will prompt you to resolve
conflict in amdv.c, you should accept the changes that are in bhyve_svm and
then apply the patch. bhyve HEAD exposed vlapic related interfaces along
with some other changes, this patch will enable vlapic interfaces for SVM.

Thanks and regards,
Anish