Date:      Tue, 20 Feb 2001 14:24:45 -0500
From:      "Ben" <ben@cahostnet.com>
To:        "Mains, Gabriel" <MainsG@kochind.com>, "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Sendmail problem

Off the bat without looking at your system It appears that it trying
to figure out which nic to send the response to.  I think it's
confused as to what it's default gw is.  Make sure you have only one
default gw.  You may also have to put in static route to the NIC.
Just coming up with some things to check.  I may be way off though but
I think it may have something to do with routing on that box.