Date:      Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:38:00 +0100 (CET)
From:      Richard <richard@unixguru.nl>
To:        Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: New port tcpdstat (PR 46879)

On Fri, 17 Jan 2003, Edwin Groothuis wrote:

> I'm going through the backlog of new ports:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr-summary.cgi?category=ports&class=&text=new+port&responsible=freebsd-ports-bugs&originator=
>
> It would be nice if I could get it up to 2002-07-01 at the end of
> the next week.

Hmm indeed a big list!. You aren't the only doing this job I hope?? Is
there something people on this can do to help??

Regards,

Richard.

----
Paul Vixie in an interview with Sendmail.net:

Now that the Internet has the full spectrum of humanity as users,
the technology is showing its weakness: it was designed to be
used by friendly, smart people. Spammers, as an example of a class,
are neither friendly nor smart.