Date:      Fri, 03 Mar 2000 17:40:17 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: diskprep beta -- comments wanted.

In message <49982.952128913@axl.ops.uunet.co.za> Sheldon Hearn writes:
: As an aside, 4.0-RELEASE's sysinstall looks set to kick ass in this
: area.  Of course, your solution will provide something more useful for
: folks who don't want to interact with anything after typing the command.
: Well, it will once it takes command-line options instead of / as well as
: parsing a config file. :-)

sysinstall doesn't work at all for me.  On three different machines,
it tells me that it found no disks.  So I can't comment on this.

It is about 1000x easier to use than sysinstall.  One simple command,
and you are good to go.  It won't add anything to /etc/fstab, but I
consider that to be a feature.

Warner