Date:      Sat, 26 Aug 2000 10:38:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Andy <deimos@lewman.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Permanent boot loader problem with 4.1-R

On Sat, 26 Aug 2000, Andy wrote:

Well now, I feel dumb.  The one thing I didn't try was to d/l Maxtor's
silly maxblast software and do a destructive write scan on the drive.  As
it works sector by sector, it conveniently blows away any data in the
drive whatsoever.  Everything is working again, now I just have to
reinstal my Oses.

Sorry for the waste of bandwidth.

--

|  Andy   |     e-mail      |      web       |
|         | andy@lewman.com | www.lewman.com |

Lazlo's Chinese Relativity Axiom:
	No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats --
approximately one billion Chinese couldn't care less.