Date:      Mon, 05 Jun 2000 23:47:06 +0200
From:      Gerald Heinig <Gerald.Heinig@post.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-isdn@freebsd.org
Subject:   TA PCI passive card questions

Hi all,

I recently (yesterday) acquired a TA ISDN card and I'd like to know
whether anyone has any info on this beast.
It has the Cologne Chip Designs chip on it - the exact number is CCD
9914E.
I had a look through the i4b archives and it seems someone (Hellmuth?)
is writing a driver for this thing, or wants to, or has finished and
wants to test or whatever.
If the driver work is still ongoing, Iīd like to offer to help. I have a
bit of time spare at the moment and if I could contribute something and
learn a thing or two that would be cool.
First of all, though, I donīt have any docs for this chip and I donīt
even know what company the card is from. All it says on the box is "ISDN
128k TA card" and the exact card number is TAS106H-C if thatīs of any
help to anyone.

As for the chip, I had a look for www.ccd.de, ccd.com, searched for
"Cologne Chip Design" on Yahoo but turned up nothing. Where do I get the
doco for this thing from?

Any pointers much appreciated.

If there already *is* a driver for this then sorry to waste your time.
Iīm still on 3.4 Release with (IIRC) the stock i4b and there was no
mention of this card in the "Cards" file. If itīs already in the 4.0 i4b
Iīll have missed it.

Cheers,

Gerald