Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2002 01:05:29 -0500
From:      "Lewis Watson" <lists@visionsix.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Xinetd Suspending Amanda Service

Hi all,
I have been trying to run the amanda client on a freebsd machine using
xinetd.  After having xinetd fail each time anything tried to connect to the
port it was connecting on I ran xinetd -d to see the debugs... It appears
that xinetd starts off running and offering the amanda service.. Then, as
soon as I run amcheck from there server xinetd suspends the amanda service,
then tries to start it back up again! Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated. I am running freebsd 4.7.
Thanks!
Lewis