Date:      Sat, 7 Apr 2001 20:30:07 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Alexey Koptsevich <kopts@astro.ioffe.rssi.ru>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   osreldate.h: No such file or directory

Hello,

I have just cvsup-ed FreeBSD-stable to our server, 'made buildworld' there
(successfully) and would like now to 'make installworld' on one of
workstations (which runs the same 4.2-RELEASE as the server does). Source
tree is mounted to the workstation via NFS. It was successful some time
ago with other machine, but now I have the following error:

cd /mnt/astro/opt/src/include/rpc;  install -C -o root -g wheel -m 444
auth.h auth_unix.h clnt.h pmap_clnt.h pmap_prot.h pmap_rmt.h  rpc.h
rpc_com.h rpc_msg.h svc.h svc_auth.h types.h xdr.h  auth_des.h des.h
des_crypt.h /usr/include/rpc
install -C -o root -g wheel -m 444  /mnt/astro/opt/src/include/osreldate.h
/usr/include
install: /mnt/astro/opt/src/include/osreldate.h: No such file or directory

What could be the problem?

Please cc: me your reply.

Thanks,
Alex