Date:      Tue, 3 May 2011 22:42:00 +0200
From:      Damjan Marion <damjan.marion@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org, raj@semihalf.com
Subject:   Few issues with Marvell code

Hi,

During my attempt to bring up 88F5181L I found few issues with current =
marvell code:

1. There is a typo in sys/arm/mv/common.c

-       { "mvrl,pcie", &decode_win_pcie_setup, NULL },
+       { "mrvl,pcie", &decode_win_pcie_setup, NULL },

2. Even if this is fixed, decode_win_pcie_setup will not be executed as =
in FDT file pci tree sits outside of SOC tree

3. CPU decode windows setup in FDT localbus tree is missing target, =
instead target is hardcoded to 1:

	cpu_win_tbl[t].target =3D 1;=20

On other side 1st column looks like a sequence. Is this 1st column =
needed?=20
Can we extend this definition to also have target defined?

I.e. In case of 88F5181L I need to add following window, and it will be =
more convenient to do that in FDT file.

	cpu_win_tbl[++t].target =3D 0x04;
	cpu_win_tbl[t].attr =3D 0x79;
	cpu_win_tbl[t].base =3D 0xf0000000;