Date:      Fri, 24 May 1996 01:38:53 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        "Brett L. Hawn" <blh@nol.net>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Xtank

On Thu, 23 May 1996, Brett L. Hawn wrote:
> I've pretty much given up hope of compiling Xtank on FreeBSD due to its
> poor code, but... does anyone perhaps a compiled version they're willing to
> share?

I think I got it compiled a year ago or so, but didn't try very hard
because multiplayer needed a thread library, which I wasn't ready to
try to integrate.  Amazingly enough, we got it sort of working on
Solaris 2.4. *ick*  We must have lagged the whole campus backbone the
night we played it.  (Xterms in one building, Sparc20 all the way across
campus in another building. *grin*)

Have a good one.

| Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
| InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|