Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2000 20:10:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Barnhart <flaboy@fdt.net>
To:        John Angelmo <john@veidit.net>
Cc:        FreeBSD ISP <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: webmail?

The one I like the best is this one:

http://www.horde.org/imp/

It uses imap instead of pop3, and it's free :P

http://webmail.fdt.net is my imp url.

On Sat, 22 Jul 2000, John Angelmo wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm setting up a mailserver for myself and some friends.
> And now I want to put up a webmail"server" so what do you recomend that
> is free? and if there is someone goot that costs I can max spend 200$
>

> /John :-)

| Joseph Barnhart            |     IRC     | Gainesville, Tallahassee,     |
| FDT Network Administrator  |  Front Page | Ocala, Tampa & St. Pete.      |
| Florida Digital Turnpike   |  56k Dialup | Pensacola, Jacksonville and   |
| http://www.fdt.net         |   ISDN  T1  | Miami.  Megapop and Ipass     |
| joseph.barnhart@fdt.net    | Web Hosting | National access.	           |
|                            | Unix Shells | 			           |