Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 2009 07:33:37 -0700 (PDT)
From:      ALLnetgroup <allnetgroup@yahoo.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Adding multiipul virtual domains?

The server has 1 domain=A0 name already setup along with:
=A0
sendmail
Webmin
Apache Web Server
MySQL
Apache Tomcat
Squid Proxy
SOCKS5
PERL
Mod PERL
PHP
OpenSSH
phpBB
RoundCube WebMail
=A0
When I add a new virtual host I would like the host to have it's own direct=
ory, website=A0and the services above.
=A0
=A0
Thank You