Date:      Sat, 28 Feb 1998 17:59:07 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        chat@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Spanish SPAM???

Okay , I am bored however is counter intuitive to translate spam for
I automatically delete them.

Dear Sir,

We solicit your attention for presenting you our weekly publication:

Economic, Business and Treasury , Confidentials

In it you will find news,  rigorous treatises  profound and serious
which are  difficult to find on other vague publications, other sections
of great profesional interest refer to global business as well as
opportunities.

	Amancio