Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 1997 14:12:57 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Reinier Bezuidenhout <rbezuide@oskar.nanoteq.co.za>
To:        ulf@lamb.net (Ulf Zimmermann)
Cc:        danny@panda.hilink.com.au, robin@intercore.com, fenner@parc.xerox.com, gavin@ormond.unimelb.edu.au, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZNYX346 and FreeBSD 2.1.5

Hi ....

I got a Znyx 4 port PCI card working in FreeBSD 2.1.5 ... but what
I now actually would like is to get two of these cards working ...

I've tried compiling a kernel that supports 8 de devices but because
each port uses an interrupt I seem to be running out of interrupts on
the PCI bus ... :(

I've tried to set one slot to INT A and the other to INT B, but
it doesn't seem to work, when both are on INT A then FreeBSD
probes both the cards on the same IRQ's

Is it at all possible to have (hardware wize) two of these
4 PORT cards in one machine ??

Thanx
Reinier