Date:      Sat, 28 Aug 1999 00:27:45 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        "George V. Neville-Neil" <gnn@neville-neil.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, bsd-nomads@clave.gr.gp, hosokawa@jp.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: More on T7000 + 3.2 + PAO3 + 3C589C

> Looks like this has a Toshiba ToPIC97 PCI bridge which the FAQ says is
> "currently being tested."  I can say that this is broken on my machine.
>
> What information do people need (and what debugging could I do) to help
> out with this?

The ToPIC97 works just fine (you are receiving this message via one),
but it needs to be in pccard mode (use the Toshiba setup program).

If you're having trouble with a 3C589 and spotty throughput, the
problem is almost certainly that you have chosen an interrupt that's
not available.

--
\\  The mind's the standard       \\  Mike Smith
\\  of the man.                   \\  msmith@freebsd.org