Date:      Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:03:48 +0930
From:      Greg 'groggy' Lehey <grog@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Andrew Galdes <galdes.andrew@saugov.sa.gov.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lspci on freebsd

--9gXqgVhKaPB5h51M

On Thursday, 14 July 2005 at  9:02:00 +0930, Andrew Galdes wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm new to BSD. In linux i could run "#lspci" to see a list of the attached
> hardware. How can i do the same in FreeBSD 5?

The corresponding program is pciconf.  Use -l to list, or -lv to list
verbosely.  The rest is in the man page.

Greg
The virus contained in this message was detected, clubbed to death and
distributed throughout the Internet as vaccine by LEMIS anti-virus.
For further details see http://www.lemis.com/grog/lemis-virus.html

Finger grog@FreeBSD.org for PGP public key.

--9gXqgVhKaPB5h51M

--9gXqgVhKaPB5h51M--