Date:      Sat, 23 Feb 2013 04:06:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jeffrey Bouquet <jeffreybouquet@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Was: Status of math/gnumeric [req] coincide with another (png) maybe...

--- On Sat, 2/23/13, Koop Mast <kwm@rainbow-runner.nl> wrote:

From: Koop Mast <kwm@rainbow-runner.nl>
Subject: Re: Status of math/gnumeric unable to keep up with upstream releas=
es?
To: "Thomas Mueller" <mueller6724@bellsouth.net>
Cc: gnome@freebsd.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Date: Saturday, February 23, 2013, 1:39 AM

ecked gnumeric web site www.gnumeric.org .

> I see this is the same snag that prevents transmission > 2.5 from buildin=
g, though possibly one could do

> portmaster -o transmission-cli transmission ?
>
> So what is the status now of gtk+ 3.x ?
>

> Tom

>I'm working on a update for glib20 and gtk+2 and gtk+3. gnumeric is on=20
the list of ports to update afterwards. What I know of transmission is=20
that only transmission-gtk is currently broken because it wants a newer=20
>>gtk+3 version then we got in ports.

>>-Koop
Could both glib20/gtk20 *and* png be delayed until both are ready, so perso=
ns
could upgrade ports depending upon both simultaneously?=A0 (If the latter i=
s a
shared library bump anyway...)

J. Bouquet