Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 1999 19:03:55 -0500
From:      Jackie Gibson <jr-gibson@worldnet.att.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   web server

I really do not know much about freebsd (or any other unix os) and would
only like to set up a web server. Can you point me in the right
direction? For instance - after I have installed the freebsd, I would
like to know what dir to put my home page in. I can figure out what
commands do what, I can even configure the ciso router, but need to know
some functionality structure.
Thanks in advance,
Jackie R. Gibson
return email to krypton@swconnect.net - my work address