Date:      Mon, 26 Jan 1998 13:43:43 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Eivind Eklund <eivind@yes.no>
Cc:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: -current seems to be okay

In message <19980126021833.41846@follo.net> Eivind Eklund writes:
: BTW: Thanks to John Dyson for the amount of work he has been putting
: down - John, remind me to buy you a beer if we meet :-)

Just a followup.  I've alos been building kernels all morning (in a
tight make clean ; make loop) and it is working great.  No crashes
yet, and I'm running X.  This is on my Libretto with 32M of memory and
a userland from Jan 24 also.

And you can me to that (long) list of people that would buy John a
beer.

Warner