Date:      Mon, 28 Jul 1997 10:21:21 -0400 (EDT)
From:      The Classiest Man Alive <ksmm@cybercom.net>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FTC regulating use of registrations

On Mon, 28 Jul 1997, Stephen Roome wrote:

 : LA/Harlem (and there's other places around the world just as bad) are
 : where people have adjusted and live the same tribal lifestyle that humans
 : have lived for thousands of years. I expect in comparison that actually a
 : far sight more civilized than say ancient rome or greece. Or even Saudi
 : Arabia today.

What in the world is the comparison between Los Angeles, Harlem, and Saudi
Arabia?

 : because you told a stole a piece of bread. You might get shot, but only if
 : you stole it from the wrong person.

Where in the world is this *not* true?

 : Is it really a failure then, or just somewhere that hasn't progressed as
 : fast as the cosy cotton-wool environments most of the rest of us live in?

And by who's rule are we measuring this "progress?"

K.S.