Date:      Fri, 10 Mar 2000 08:24:18 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        "O. Nunez de Villavicencio" <almacen@bellsouth.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 'MakeFloppies.exe', About

Hello,

-yes, I get good acknowledgement for my technical writing
- After you all the floppy all you have to do is :-

1) place the first book disk into the floppy disk drive
2) put the FreeBSD CD  into the CD ROM drive
3) Now all you have to do is run the installation

You have a 486. I suggest you install FreeBSD without X windows but minimal
install with the kernel configuration files installation.

After you completed the installation of FreeBSD all you do is

1) Login as "root" and run "/stand/sysinstall"
2) Select something simlar to "post configuration" then you will see the option
of selecting "packages"
3) To create a pop all you have to do is find the software you need to
create a pop.

In regards to what software you need to create a popper I suggest you ask
another question to the freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

But remember to backup anything you might have on Windows on the 486.

Looking forward to your feedback.

dannyh

dannyh@idx.com.au