Date:      Wed, 18 Nov 1998 09:10:31 +0100 (CET)
From:      Riccardo Veraldi <riccardo@righi.ml.org>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   <no broken tulez> Re: Firewall problems?????

Hi again,
well I am actually using the default Open Firewall Rules of
3.0.0 RELEASE, and I think the rules are ok, firewall is open so allow any
to any and from any.
But still I ahve this problem, sometimes the netowrks hangs and I have to
reboto the system. I have a 3COM 3c50x type of ethernet card, ep0 device,
could all this being due to a bug of the ethernet device driver, or a bug
of the card itself ?? Cause I heard that the driver for ep0 is kinda buggy
due to ethernet card problems of this particular model of ethernet card by
3COM.

thanks

Rick