Date:      Sun, 3 Oct 1999 18:28:45 -0400
From:      Dan Moschuk <dan@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@giovannelli.it>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd@masternet.it
Subject:   Re: Netscape core dump, happily :-)

| Is there anyone who is experienced Netscape crashes with 4.0-CURRENT when
| the close button is pressed (not always, but very often) ?
| It happens to me with 4.61 and 4.70 , it doesn't happen with 3.2-STABLE I
| have at work.
|
| Thanks ...

I have two 4.0-CURRENT machines, one with netscape running natively, the
other under linux "emulation".

Surprisingly, the one running under linux emu is pretty stable.  I have a
few problems with netscape natively with java sites, but since disabling
that it's been "pretty good".

Of course, I still experience one of those random crashes every now and
again.

--
Dan Moschuk (TFreak!dan@freebsd.org)
"Try not.  Do, or do not.  There is no try."