Date:      Wed, 1 Dec 1999 15:47:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Annelise Anderson <andrsn@andrsn.stanford.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   periodic daily reruns rc.conf.local?

When periodic daily (and periodic monthly, and perhaps periodic
weekly) run, they seem to also rerun rc.conf.local.  I have a
couple programs that start from there.

I am running -current with Nov29 sources.

I have moved the stuff I start from rc.conf.local to
/usr/local/etc/rc.d, which is where it should be.  Nevertheless,
why are the "periodics" rerunning rc.conf.local?  I don't see
anything in the scripts that tells them to do this.  I have not
edited them.

	Annelise