Date:      Wed, 08 Jul 1998 18:55:35 -0500
From:      Michael Horton <handh@netten.net>
To:        spray40@epix.net
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: re FREE?

At 05:58 PM 7/8/98 -0700, "spray40@epix.net" wrote:
>A "registration" fee or what ever you wish to call it, one in the amount
>of forty dollars is NOT free. What you are engaged in is FALSE
>ADVERTISING; individuals AND organizations have been and will be
>prosecuted for such offenses.
>
>Think about it

spray40,

You should go back and check your FACTS.  There is NO registration fee;
there is NO registration at all for FreeBSD.  The FreeBSD organization does
not keep records with the purpose of determining who has FreeBSD.

The OS is free.  You can download it from various sites throughout the
world.  Walnut Creek sells CDROMs comprised of FreeBSD and other programs
but you are NOT required to purchase it from them to use FreeBSD.  In fact,
you can download FreeBSD from Walnut Creek for FREE!

At 05:58 PM 7/8/98 -0700, "spray40@epix.net" wrote:
>Think about it

It really would be a good thing to do a little more research on the front
end.  Then your hind end wouldn't show so much.

For a lengthy analysis...

The Rolling Stones released a single (a "45" if I recall correctly).  I
believe the title was "Stupid Girl" and the chorus said...

	"Look at that stupid girl."
	"She [talks] about things she don't even know."		(expletive replaced)
	"Look at that stupid girl."

These words certainly apply to you!

Rhetoric question:

1. Why do the biggest grippers know the least?
2. Why isn't reality (aka, the facts) what people think it is?

My $40 worth!

MH