Date:      Fri, 28 Dec 2001 10:33:26 -0600
From:      Scott Corey <scott@bsdprophet.org>
To:        rich465@dandy.net
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Download Prob?

No it is not split-up. If your isp will not let you go over 125 meg
limit you might want to do a floppy install. However, this is not and I
repeat not the recommended method. Many many floppies i.e. about 100+
and so much time. You might want to talk to your isp about this imposed
limit, explain to them you are downloading a iso image and that it is
approximately 667 megs big and would like to go over there imposed limit
etc...

All they can say is no.

Scott