Date:      Tue, 12 May 1998 22:03:53 PDT
From:      "Giap Vu" <giqu@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Root user can't login

Hi there,
   I try to telnet my FreeBSD computer from a Windows 95 using the root
account and get the message "Login incorrect."  I wonder if this is the
way FreeBSD works or I miss something here.  The reason I want
to login with the root remotely is because I leave my FreeBSD box in
the garage; you can imagine it's annoying to run up and down the stairs
to do administrative tasks on the FreeBSD box.
   Would any one give me some insights to this?

Giap Vu
giqu@hotmail.com