Date:      Fri, 26 Mar 2010 21:26:46 +0100
From:      =?UTF-8?Q?Jind=C5=99ich_K=C3=A1=C5=88a?= <jindrich@kana.at>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Grub demage my boot loader

Hello, I am new in this mailing list and my english is very poor :)

I have installed FBSD 8.0 on my first SATA disk. I downloaded Ubuntu
9.10 CD and boot into the Ubuntu installation. After booting proces a
choose 4GB USB memory for installation as hard drive. There is
option: delete and use whole disk for Ubuntu. After installation and
reboot I have error message - error: no such disk and something like
CLI (grub rescue).

A tried steps by this link: http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/
freebsd-questions/2004-May/047549.html but without luck - there is
still Grub!

Also I tried step from this page: https://help.ubuntu.com/community/
Grub2 but advices/commands (like boot, normal or dump, etc) doesn't
work!

Is there any way to solve my issue?

Thank you very much for any advices!
Jindra